We have a full list of talented vendors for the upcoming market! In addition to the vendors listed on the last post, check out the newest vendors:
– SQGLZ – Deacon runs a design, illustration, and print company. He’ll bring a selection of his silk screened items and designs.
– Ewket Assefa – Handmade Ethiopian scarves and jewlery made by Ewket and family.
– Peter, Marshelle, and Hayley – These three collaborate to make cowls, which are scarves that are large enough to wear as a hood and a scarf at the same time!
AND we will have GREAT MUSIC at the market!
– Denver local, Sophia Ernst will play violin from 5-6pm
– Joanna and Iain Hyde (a brother and sister duo from Denver) will play a bluegrass and folk set from 6-8pm. Don’t miss this, it will be awesome…
– And finally to wrap things up with a bang another Denver band, Oliver No Onions, will go on at 8pm
See you for the festivities! Spread the word: December 11th, 4-8pm at Green Spaces!